Cendol - Bukit Tinggi Klang

This is one of my favourite cendol in Klang. The van is located right infront of Hong Leong Bank in Bukit Tinggi Klang. I have never tried the rojak here so I can't comment much. Normally I will "tapau" the cendol after lunch or during tea break. I will then put the cendol into the freezer to freeze it for at least 1 hour before eating it. I preferred frozen cendol instead of melted ice cendol. :)
 
The cendol comes with shaved ice, cincau, beans, brown sugar and coconut milk. Not too sweet, just nice and refreshing for a hot day. However if you are looking for a cendol with thick coconut milk and fragrant brown sugar, this is not the right place for you.
 
 
Cendol & Rojak van parked in front of the Hong Leong Bank in Bukit Tinggi Klang
 

 
 
Melted version of cendol with cincau and beans - RM1.80
 

 Frozen version of cendol with cincau and beans. My favourite :)
 
Address:
68, Lorong Batu Nilam 4a,
41200 Klang,
Selangor Darul Ehsan

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah