Tokyo - Day 8 (flight back home)

We checked out from Hotel Nikko Narita before 7am and took the hotel complimentary shuttle bus service to Narita Airport Terminal 2. Temperature was 2℃ and basically you can create the smoke effects to come out from your nose and mouth. I was happily playing with it as I don't get to do that in Malaysia. Hahaha... the child in me came out today...

We reached Narita Airport Terminal 2 in 5 minutes and checked in our luggage. It took us approximately an hour to clear immigration. So we still have another 50 minutes for our duty-free shopping. I bought 2 boxes of Nama Chocolate from Royce - Mild Cacao (¥720) and Strawberry Champagne (¥760), 1 box of fruit bar from Royce (¥1,200), 1 box of nutty bar chocolate from Royce (¥1,200) and 1 box of strawberry mochi (¥500). There's additional charges of ¥100 for the Royce dry ice pack. I love the limited edition Strawberry Champagne from Royce Nama Chocolate. It's so good that I can't stop eating it. The strawberry mochi was nice too.

We boarded the plane at 8.50am but our flight only departed at 10am (Japan time). When the plane started moving, the ground crew bowed to the plane and waved goodbye. Apart from that I saw Mount Fuji coated in pure white snow from my plane window. This is one of the reason why I love window seats because I get to look outside the window and see the beautiful view. We reached Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) around 2.45pm that ends our 8 days journey in Tokyo, Japan. We had a relaxing trip and will definitely visit Japan again in future.



His in flight meal


My in flight meal


Red wine from Malaysia Airline and snacks bought from Japan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah