Lemongrass Restaurant (Hotel Neo +) - Penang

Our stay at Hotel Neo + includes breakfast for 2 person. Sleepyhead was too lazy to wake up for morning breakfast, so he sacrificed breakfast for more sleep. Me on the other hand woke up early (ok... not so early around 8.30am) to eat the hotel breakfast. Breakfast time starts from 6.30am to 10am.

Simple buffet breakfast and the only thing that I enjoyed most was the fried egg with baked beans. I was quite disappointed when I ate the hash browns. It's cold and soft. Besides that, only few pieces of chicken left and there's no sambal and anchovies for my nasi lemak!

Apart from that I was struggling to find a clean drinking glass because most of it were dull and cloudy. One of the hotel staff saw and told me it was due to the dishwasher machine. I felt that they should improve on this because cleanliness is very important.

I guess I should have just stayed in bed and skipped breakfast just like sleepyhead...



Lemongrass Restaurant


Restaurant ambience


Egg station


Noodles section


Porridge section


Baked bean


Stir fried vegetables


Sausages


Hash brown


Dim sum - siu mai


Maggi goreng


Curry chicken


Nasi lemak


Dessert


Raisin roll


Bread section


Fruits and salad section


Cereal, milk and juices


Juices and coffee machine


My happy face breakfast

Address:
Lemongrass Restaurant (Level 2)
Hotel Neo +
No. 68, Jalan Gurdwara,
George Town,
10300 George Town,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Tel: +604 - 255 1000

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah