Pepero

I've never heard of Pepero (Oh no... I feel so outdated) until recently during our Chinese New Year gathering, my sis told me this is really good. I told her I only heard of Rocky (or now they called it Pocky), a type of chocolate coated biscuits sticks that used to be my favourite "teenager snack". I was wondering why my sis, niece and nephew loves Almond Pepero so much? So, I took my first bite and I'm hooked! They are right. It's delicious.

Pepero has been claimed to be a Korean version of Pocky. Almond Pepero, biscuit stick coated with smooth chocolate and crushed almond nuts is really good. It's love at first bite. Maybe one of the reason I love Almond Pepero so much is because I love both chocolate and almond nuts. The biscuit stick is coated with really smooth chocolate and best part there's chunky bits of almond nuts on it. Such a perfect combination! One box of Pepero (32g) consist of 9 sticks. Hahaha... yes... I actually counted on it and I can tell you one box is never enough.

{Price: RM 21.90 for 8 boxes (32g) of Almond Pepero}



Almond Pepero - RM 2.70 per box


Almond Pepero


Almond Pepero

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah