Merry Xmas & Happy New Year 2014

This is my last post of 2013. Wishing everyone "Merry Christmas & Happy New Year". May the new year bring you and your loved ones love, loads of happiness, good luck & good health. I end this post with one of my favourite song... Last Christmas...

[Chorus (2x):]

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away.
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special.

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye.
Tell me, baby,
Do you recognize me?
Well,
It's been a year,
It doesn't surprise me
(Merry Christmas)

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying, "I love you,"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been.
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again.

[Chorus 2x]


Last Christmas by Glee


Mid Valley Megamall


Mid Valley Megamall


 1 Utama Shopping Centre


 Paradigm Mall


Paradigm Mall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah