Baskin Robbins

When I was a kid, happiest moment was hearing the bell of the ice cream motorbike wafting through our neighbour. We will then rushed to the main gate waited patiently for the motorbike to arrive. There was a time when I was so obsessed with ice cream that I must have it everyday. This explain why I have a huge collection of the ice cream sticks. During my school days. an ice cream on a stick cost only RM0.10. My favourite was sarsi flavour. :) Sadly these ice creams were no longer available now.

Once a while we need to pamper ourselves. One way of me doing it is to indulge myself with Baskin Robbins ice cream. One double junior scoop of Baskin Robbins cost RM10.80. However, every Wednesday is a Pink Day and you get to enjoy it at the price of RM7.50. Besides that, show them pink and you will also enjoy:

a) Mini waffle sundae for RM9.90 or
b) Happy 8 for RM9.90

Baskin Robbins is known for its "31 flavors" and my favourite flavour is Jamoca Almond Fudge. Ice cream with a chocolate fudge ribbon and roasted almonds. So "what's your flavor"? 



 Baskin Robbins


Ice Cream Counter


Pink Day


Double Junior Scoop (Jamoca Almond Fudge Flavor) - RM7.95


Double Junior Scoop (Pink Day) - RM 7.95 including government service tax



Ice cream treats


Baskin Robbins (Uptown Branch)
No. 46, Jalan SS21/58,
Damansara Jaya,
47450, Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7727 3031
Business Hour : 10.30am - 11pm
Eve, PH, Fri & Sat : 10.30am - 12am 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah