Labuan - Day 3

Mortar Cafe Lounge (located next to Lazenda Hotel) is just 4 minutes drive (850 m) from Dorsett Grand Labuan. We checked out from the hotel before 12pm and had our lunch here. The restaurant looks cozy and comfortable. I ordered seafood soup kon lo mee (seafood dry noodles) while my partner ordered nasi padang. My noodles were too salty for my liking and ended up I have to dipped it into the soup to reduce the saltiness. My partner on the other hand, enjoyed his lunch very much. There's no denying that he loves rice a lot. So if there's rice, he's a happy person. :)



Mortar Cafe Lounge


Restaurant ambience


Nasi padang - RM 14.90


Seafood soup kon lo mee - RM 13.90


Seafood soup kon lo mee


Address:
Lazenda Hotel
Mortar Cafe Lounge
Bandar Labuan,
87000 Labuan,
Sabah
Tel: (60)87 - 580 800


We took the 3.30pm ferry back to Menumbok and before the departure time, we did a last minute shopping at One Stop duty-free shop. Instead of buying chocolates, I ended up with beers. Don't get me wrong. I'm not a drinker but I just enjoy trying different types of beer. The ferry depart on schedule and we reached Menumbok Ferry Terminal 1.5 hours later. Charges for car with one passenger from Labuan Ferry Terminal to Menumbok is RM40 and additional passenger is RM2.50 each.



Labuan Ferry Terminal


Good bye Labuan Island


Vehicles on the ferry


On the way back home, we stopped by D'soka Restaurant and had our dinner there. I had sup ikan goreng with bee hoon (fried fish soup with vermicelli) while my partner had rice with ikan tiga rasa (sweet, sour and spicy fish). Overall food was just okay. Finally before 8pm we reached home...



D'Soka Restaurant


Ikan tiga rasa - RM 10


Sup ikan goreng with bee hoon - RM 8


Address:
D'Soka Restaurant
KM 17, Papar Highway,
Kampung Laut Kinarut,
89600 Papar,
Sabah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah