Sushi Zanmai

I am not a big fan of japanese food. When mentioned about Sushi, what I had in my mind was raw fish! I had my first sashimi in Japan during my business trip. The sashimi was served in a big plate together with the fish head. Not to mention that the fish head was still moving! I just had one slice of sashimi. It was not that bad after all but I still preferred cooked food.

Back to Sushi Zanmai, what I love most in Sushi Zanmai is the Ebiten Ebikko Maki, garlic rice and the salmon teriyaki. Normally what I did is to mix the wasabi with the light soy sauce (shoyu) and sweet sauce, then dip the ebiten ebikko maki into the wasabi mixture... yummy... ;)

As usual there will be a long queue whether you are heading to Sunway, One Utama or Paradigm Mall's Sushi Zanmai. So get prepared to queue for at least 30 minutes outside the restaurant before you can enjoy the food. :)



Sushi Zanmai


Wasabi + light soy sauce (shoyu) + sweet sauce


Shoyu and sweet sauce


Ebiten Ebikko Maki - RM6.80


Garlic rice large - RM13.80


Salmon Teriyaki - RM13.80


Kanimayo Maki - RM6.80


Hotate Mentaiyaki - RM12.80


Midori Sim Roll - RM12.80


Inari Kanimayo - RM4.80


Fiery roll - RM12.80


Shoyu Ramen - RM8.80


Ocha - RM1.00

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah