Merry Xmas & Happy New Year 2013

Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la, la la la la... How time flies. It is end of the year again. You get to hear Christmas songs being played at shopping malls, get to see beautiful Christmas decorations and best time of the year to shop! I just love Christmas. All the Christmas decoration and songs that just put me in the shopping mood. One of my favourite Christmas song is "White Christmas".

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow
 
I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

 
 
White Christmas by Micheal Buble
 
 
I would like to wish all my readers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May the new year bring you all the happiness, joy, great health, prosperity, peace and success. "MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"



 
1 Utama Shopping Centre
 

1 Utama Shopping Centre

 
Paradigm Mall
 

Mid Valley Megamall

 
Sunway Pyramid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah