Avante Hotel - Petaling Jaya

Avante Hotel is located in Bandar Utama just next to 1 Utama Shopping Centre. There's a covered walkway leading to 1 Utama Shopping Centre, less than 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Instead of staying 5 nights at One World Hotel, we decided to check out Avante Hotel since they have this special promotion of RM 288 nett per night including breakfast for 2 person.

We stayed 2 nights in a superior room that comes with a king size bed, working desk, flat screen IPTV (limited Astro channels), in-room safe, complimentary drinking water, coffee or tea making facilities, mini fridge, full toiletry set, hair dryer, LED touch screen smart lighting mirror, self controlled air conditioning, disposable slippers and complimentary parking. Ironing facilities and bathrobe - upon request.

Room looks modern, bright, spacious and clean. The mattress is firm and slightly bouncy. Room comes with a carpet but smells like mildew. Bathroom looks clean and modern. I like their LED touch screen smart lighting mirror that light up the bathroom. Water pressure is good and water is hot enough. Shower is separated from the toilet with its own transparent cubicle. However it's a bit difficult to slide the glass door. Apart from that, slow water drainage caused minor flooding in the bathroom when taking a shower.

Our stay comes with buffet breakfast for 2 person. Breakfast start from 7am to 10.30am. I went for breakfast alone and I have no idea which floor is the restaurant because there's no directory next to the lift buttons. So I just went to the ground floor and there I saw Chek's Coffee House. It was quite empty since it's almost 10am. Egg station is the first station that I went. Much to my disappointment the cook told me they ran out of eggs! However, 10 minutes later I saw him cooking eggs and it's actually for me. Unfortunately he did not ask how I like my eggs. I like my eggs with crispy golden edges but it's not. Besides that, bacon is soft and chewy. I prefer crispy bacon as the flavour is more intense. There's limited food choices and the only food that I enjoyed most is the hash brown.

Key card is required to enter the room but not for the lifts. Hotel facilities include swimming pool, kiddies club and gym. In order to enter the gym, you need to request an access card from the reception area.

Check in time: 3pm
Check out time: 12pm

Room rate - RM 288 per night including breakfast


Hotel reception desk


Superior room (king size bed)


Superior room


Superior room


Room entrance, wardrobe, in-room safe and disposable slippers


Complimentary drinking water


Coffee or tea making facilities


Mini fridge


Bathroom


Bathroom and toiletries


Hair dryer and make up mirror with light


Poolside bar


Poolside bar


Saltwater infinity pool operation hours: 7am to 8pm daily


Poolside


Saltwater infinity pool


Kiddies club opening hours: 11am to 7pm (Tues to Sun) Closed on Monday for sanitizing works


Kiddies club


CHXpress fitness open 24/7


Chek's Coffee House


Restaurant ambience


Restaurant ambience


Drinks section


Drinks section


Coffee machine


Pastries section


Bread section


Fruits section


Salad section


Cereals section


My breakfast


My breakfast


My breakfast

Address:
Avante Hotel
No. 1, Persiaran Bandar Utama,
Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: +603 - 7681 7777

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah