Lucy's Kitchen - Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Located at 88 Marketplace Kota Kinabalu, Lucy's Kitchen serves Western and Asian food. This is our third time here and I come back for my favourite meal - mee hoon goreng! Simple recipe but taste good. You can either order mee hoon goreng biasa (RM 3.90 comes with sambal, egg sunny side up, fried anchovies, ground nuts and sliced cucumber) or mee hoon goreng special (RM 10.90 serves the same sides as bee hoon goreng biasa except you get the following selection of either curry chicken or chicken rendang or beef rendang or fried chicken)

I've tried both curry chicken and chicken rendang. It was good.  Apart from that, the sambal was good too. Not too spicy for me and a perfect combination with the mee hoon goreng. Besides that, I love their crispy anchovies. It reminds me of my home cook mee hoon goreng with anchovies!

My partner ordered nasi goreng kampung (spicy Malaysian style fried rice) served with chicken wings, egg sunny side up, sliced cucumber, sambal and fried crackers. I don't really enjoy this meal because the rice was very hard. The meal would be better if the rice is soft and fluffy.

I ordered Lucy's Special drink consist of milk, grass jelly, cendol and palm sugar. I don't really enjoy this drink as well because it has a strong taste of milk (taste like condensed milk to me) and leave an aftertaste in the mouth. Besides that, cendol doesn't look appetizing and tasteless. I would prefer soy bean milk instead of condensed milk. On the other hand, my partner ordered Calamansi Sprite and it was good. The drink consist of calamansi and sour plum. Sweet and sour mixed together to make the perfect refreshing drink.

Update: This restaurant has been closed down.


Lucy's Kitchen


Menu


Restaurant ambience


 Calamansi Sprite RM 4.90 & Lucy's Special RM 4.90


Mee Hoon Goreng Special comes with curry chicken - RM 10.90


Curry chicken


Nasi Goreng Kampung - RM 9.90


Total bill: RM 35.75 including 10% service charge and 6% GST

Address:
Lucy's Kitchen
Lot H-G-10, 88 Marketplace
Kota Kinabalu, Sabah
Tel: 088-259 866
Business hours: Open daily 11am - 12am

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah