Italiannies Paradigm Mall - Petaling Jaya

If you're a Pinch of Salt member, you will receive a RM30 birthday e-voucher which can be used 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after your birthday. This e-voucher can be used in any Chaswood outlets - The Apartment, Baci, TGI Fridays, Bulgogi Brothers, Italiannies, Malones Irish Restaurant & Bar, Laundry or Watami. By the way, sign up is free of charge in any Chaswood outlets.

This month I received a RM30 e-voucher from Pinch of Salt and decided to spend it at Italiannies! I have been to Italiannies once and I love their food. During my first visit, I did not bring along my camera and that explained why I did not blog about it.

The waiters were friendly and attentive. After being seated, they poured olive oil with herbs and balsamic vinegar into the plate. They will then served you a plate of freshly made bread (2 slices each of wholemeal and white bread). I love the bread. It was soft and goes well with the olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Balsamic vinegar is a vinegar originating from Italy - dark brown syrupy vinegar with a smooth sweet-sour flavour.

I ordered the same dish that I had on my first visit which was the Chicken Milanese - grilled chicken breast served over cream spinach, topped with chilled tomato caper relish. Three types of serving available - piccolo (Italian for small), regular or abbondanza (plenty). The chicken breast was tender, tomato caper relish was delicious and I just love the cream spinach. The combination was perfect.

My partner ordered sizzling roasted chicken - roasted chicken with peppers, pepperoncini and rosemary potatoes in a tangy pan gravy wine sauce. Two types of serving available - regular or abbondanza. It turned out to be good. I like the spicy gravy and it's best eaten when it's hot.

We were too full that night to try their dessert but no worries as we will definitely be going back!


Italiannies Pasta Pizza & Vino


Complimentary bread - fresh from the oven


Olive oil with herbs & balsamic vinegar


Bottomless drink (Mango) - RM 10.90


Bottomless drink (Cranberry)


Bottomless drink (Orange)


Fresh fruit juice (Watermelon) - RM 10.50



Sizzling roasted chicken (Regular) - RM 40.90



Chicken Milanese (Piccolo) - RM 25.90

Address:
Italiannies Paradigm Mall
Lot CF15 & 23, Level CF, Paradigm Mall,
Kelana Jaya, 47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: +603 - 7887 4677

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah