E.City Hotel buffet dinner - Subang Jaya

Last Friday I had a delightful poolside buffet dinner at e.City Hotel, Subang Jaya. The poolside buffet dinner is located on level 13A of e.City Hotel. It was a farewell dinner for our current Managing Director and at the same time welcoming our new Managing Director.

The buffet dinner consists of desserts, seasonal fruits (such as watermelon, papaya, honeydew & pineapple), salad bar, baked potato, satay (skewered grilled meat), fish, squid, prawns, vegetables, sausages, lamb, beef, chicken wings, thai fried rice, bread and fruit rojak. Fruit rojak is a type of snack consists of cucumber, pineapple, jicama, and guava mixed with prawn paste. Rojak means mix and one of the main favourite among locals.

One of my favourite dish is the black pepper steak although it's a little bit salty for me. The beef is tender, juicy and most importantly there's no gamey taste. Besides that, I love the chicken wing "percik" style, grilled prawn and baked potato. However, I don't really fancy the fish baked sambal because of the fishy taste. Apart from that, the thai fried rice was so-so.

I'm a dessert lover and frankly speaking I was a bit disappointed with the desserts corner. I didn't manage to try all the dessert but sadly those that I have selected were none to my liking.

Overall it was a great gathering. Open air poolside buffet dinner, live music and entertainment from my colleagues... What else can you ask for?

(Buffet rates: RM118 per pax)


e.City Hotel


Indoor dining


Poolside dining


Lounge chair beside the pool


Pool view


Pool view


I just love the colour of the sky


Pool view


Dessert corner


Dessert


Dessert


Dessert


Dessert


Dessert


Dessert


Dessert


Seasonal fruits


Baked potato


Satay


Ikan baked sambal


Marinated squid


Buttered seasonal vegetable, baked potato with condiment


Sausages


Cajun lamb chop


Black pepper steak


Chicken wing "percik" style


Thai fried rice


Bread roll and garlic bread & butter


Rojak buah


Salad dressing

Address:
E.City Hotel
Skypark One City Jalan USJ 25/1,
47650 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Malaysia
Tel: +603 - 5115 1111

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah