Lighter collection

One of my hobbies is collecting unique or cute lighters. I just love the lighters from Japan. Basic lighters but came with cute and unique packaging. I will definitely ask my best buddy to get me a lighter everytime she goes to Japan for business trip. *Buddy, if you are reading this, thanks a million ya "domo arigato gozaimasu"* ;) Hehehe... I was hoping that she will go to Japan for business trip more often so that she can get me more lighters. :p

There's the Pink Panther lighter, Odate Buta lighter and even Rilakkuma lighter. Besides lighter, I love pen knife as well. One of my favourite is the Victorinox pen knife which came with lighter, scissors, short clip blade and nail files (a tool used to gently grind down and shape the edges of nails). Great weapon to keep in your handbag for emergency use. :)


My first lighter from Japan

2nd lighter from Japan - Pink Panther

3rd lighter from Japan - Odate Buta

4th lighter from Japan

5th lighter from Japan - Rilakkuma

My lighter collection from Japan thanks to my best buddy :)

Hammer like lighter

Pen knife comes with lighter

Victorinox pen knife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah