Wedding songs

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable events in your life. Choosing the right songs for your wedding day is very important. I have choosen Pachelbel Canon in D as my wedding song. It is a beautiful song and is very popular at weddings. I remembered watching a TV commercial showing a couple walking down the aisle with this song. I told myself this shall be my future wedding song. :)
 
I preferred a simple and relax kind of wedding reception. That is why I came out with a list of love songs to be played at the wedding reception. It took me quite some time to search for the right songs and not to mention all of them are my favourites.




Below are the list of wedding songs being played at my wedding reception and some of the latest love songs. I hope the songs listed here will help you decide on the best wedding reception songs.
  1. Pachelbel Canon in D Major
  2. Martina Mcbride - My Valentine
  3. Gary Barlow - Forever Love
  4. Rick Price - Nothing Can Stop Us Now
  5. Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack - Tonight I Celebrate My Love
  6. Diana Ross and Lionel Richie - Endless Love
  7. Kenny G - Can You Feel The Love Tonight
  8. Guy Sebastian - Angels Brought Me Here
  9. Celine Dion and R Kelly - I Am Your Angel
  10. Kenny G - Loving You
  11. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
  12. Leann Rimes - How Do I Live
  13. Westlife - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You
  14. Kenny G - Everytime I Close My Eyes
  15. Selena - Dreaming Of You
  16. Backstreet Boys - I Need You Tonight
  17. Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All
  18. Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You
  19. David Tao - Ai Hen Jian Dan (chinese song)
  20. Boyzone - Everyday I Love You
  21. Nsync - This I Promise You
  22. Extreme - More Than Words
  23. Chicago - You're The Inspiration
  24. Leann Rimes - I Need You
  25. Chicago - Will You Still Love Me
  26. Peter Cetera - Glory Of Love
  27. Edwin Mccain - I Could Not Ask For More
  28. Lifehouse - You and Me
  29. Richard Marx and Donna Lewis - At The Beginning
  30. Jonas Brothers - When I Look You In The Eyes
  31. Glee - True colours
  32. Boys Like Girls - Two Is Better Than One
  33. Sung by children / kids band - Forever Young
  34. Taylor Swift - Love Story
  35. Miranda Cosgrove - Kissing You
  36. Green Day - 21 Guns
  37. Nickelback - Never Gonna Be Alone
  38. Boys Like Girls - The Great Escape
  39. Vanessa Williams - The Sweetest Day
  40. Shania Twain - From This Moment
  41. Richard Marx - Now And Forever
  42. Lea Salonga and Brad Kane - We Could Be In Love
  43. Jim Brickman - Destiny
  44. 98 Degrees - I Do
  45. All For One - I Swear
  46. Bryan Adams - Everything I Do
  47. Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
  48. James Ingram and Dolly Parton - The Day I Fall In Love
  49. Christina Perri - A Thousand Years (latest song)
  50. Boys Like Girls - Be Your Everything (latest song)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Philippines - Day 3 (Manila Chinatown - Intramuros - SM Mall of Asia)

The Pines Restaurant (Kinabalu Pine Resort) - Kundasang, Sabah

Hounon Ridge Farmstay & Camping - Kundasang, Sabah